This recipe has become one of my favorite Saturday breakfast treats for me and Pete. Completely PALEO (unless you add whip cream on top-ssshhhh!) and absolutely yummy!
This one is super simple too.
Keep reading for ingredient list and directions!
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup of blueberries or raspberries, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 6 egg whites or 3 whole eggs
1. Mash bananas and berries together in a bowl
2. Add rest of ingredients and stir until smooth
3. Warm skillet to medium/hot
4. spray skillet with cooking spray of choice
5. pour 1/2 cup of pancake mixture into the center of the skillet
6. cook each side for 2-3 minutes and remove from skillet
7. May add fresh berries on top!
I also drizzled grade B Maple Syrup, fresh fruit, and a little whip cream (never hurt anybody)! Please leave a comment below and let me know if you enjoyed this recipe and would like to see more like it! The Paleo Cookbook is fantastic! I would highly recommend snagging one from Amazon and trying new things!
Stay tuned next week for a new recipe!